Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Returns Policy: All exchanges must be done within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in its original packaging (including film on LCD and Digitizer), otherwise warranty on the part will be considered void. 30 days warranty from the date of purchase for defective items, Exchange only, No Refunds AND NO CREDITS. Send a copy of original invoice with your return. Return items must be in new condition as received or if an item is tampered with or your return will be ignored. All returns take 1 to 2 weeks to process. Wrong items shipped / DOA items must be reported within 1-2 days after order is received. Make sure to check received items carefully after shipment is delivered. Wrong items ordered by customers, there is a 15% restocking fee when you return them. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Buyer pays return shipping for any reasons. We do not supply Installation instructions, and are not responsible for damage to equipment or parts. Note: The company is not responsible for any product left for repair and replacement after 30 days if not picked up by the customer.We do not offer Warranty on Brand New accessories.